Thursday, August 25, 2011

Familienfest 2011

Familienfest was organized by the SV2s club in San Diego , this year the event was held at Deer Park , a nice winery in the north east of San Diego.
Site was great with lots of old big trees that provided natural shade.
This is one of my favorite shows , and this time again there was a nice variety of vintage VW's on display but also a nice swap meet area with lots of deals to be had.
Here are my pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely love these cars forever! Hahaha! I adore how they look. If I were at the event, I would surely ride all those VWs. My favorite among them is the camper van on the 5th photo, but they all look lovely.

    Sebastian Gaydos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saludos juan!!

    Oye cuando es este evento?? nos gustaria participar en el..

    ReplyDelete